As seasoned providers of air traffic management and aircraft situation consulting services, FlightView has been designing, building and supporting mission critical systems for the FAA and Volpe Center for over 20 years. FlightView consultants provide support and analyses through all phases of the project life cycle. Our proven track record includes contributions to FAA programs such as:
- Collaborative Decision Making (CDM) – A joint effort between the FAA and airline industry focused at improving air traffic management by increasing information sharing amongst decision makers in the aviation community.
- Enhanced Traffic Management System (ETMS) – Real-time, mission critical system used by the FAA to manage the flow of air traffic within the National Airspace System.
- Extensive experience performing analysis on air traffic management and aircraft situations.
- Breadth and depth of ASDI data knowledge.
- Years of history working with major and regional airlines, as well as 50+ airports.
- Reputation of timely delivery, performance, innovation, commitment & quality.
We encourage you to explore our professional services and contact us to begin a dialogue with an account manager who can discuss these services in more detail depending on your needs.