FlightView CEO Presents at Airports Council International Annual Conference
Benjamin Joins Aviation Experts to Discuss Strategies for Increasing Revenue
BOSTON, MA (September 23, 2010) - Mike Benjamin, CEO of FlightView, joins a panel of experts to discuss the latest trends and strategies for driving airport revenue at the annual Airports Council International North America (ACI-NA) Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
In the panel session, "New Ideas for Revenue Generation Using Technology," Benjamin will provide real-life examples of how airlines can increase ancillary revenue, reduce operational costs, and improve customer service by integrating electronic services and digital content with airport technologies. Benjamin will touch upon three core business strategies, including:
- Coupling travel-related advertisements with flight status content on digital signage, web sites and mobile sites to generate ancillary revenue
- Outsourcing the normalization and aggregation of airline feeds to reduce airport IT costs
- Implementing digital signage showing flight traffic, delays and weather to improve traveler experience and reduce reliance on customer support
- Who: Mike Benjamin, CEO of FlightView
- What: New Ideas for Revenue Generation Using Technology
- When: Saturday, September 25, 3:00PM - 5:00PM ET
- Where: ACI-NA, Pittsburgh, PA
FlightView is the recognized provider of the most accurate, real-time flight information solutions for the aviation and travel industries. FlightView's Dispatch and FVXML products help aviation and travel professionals achieve superior customer service with actionable real-time information. FlightView's information displays can be seen at airport terminals and on the Web sites of the largest major airports, airline and travel companies. FlightView's software services and solutions are relied upon by the US government, the world's largest airlines, airports, aviation and travel professionals, ground transportation companies and news outlets. Founded in 1981, and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, FlightView has more than 20 years of experience in building and supporting mission critical systems for the FAA and the Volpe Center. To access real-time flight information online, visit FlightView Flight Tracker or FlightView Mobile Flight Tracker.
VP of Marketing