FlightView Web Content
Give your website viewers quick access to the latest flight information, enhance your site content, and increase new and returned visits with FlightView Web Content. FlightView Web Content offers real-time flight and weather information that is easily understood. They are highly configurable and easy to integrate. They can be linked to as a separate web page or incorporated into one of your existing pages. The FlightView content will enhance your viewers' website experience and drive higher customer satisfaction scores.
FlightView Web Content can be populated with different flight and weather information to suit your audience's needs. We encourage you to review the different content modules—Air Traffic Map, Airport Delays, FIDS and Flight Tracker—and contact us to begin a dialogue with an account manager who can help you better understand FlightView Web Content and determine the best solution for you.
- Drive more site traffic.
- Instantly enhance your web pages with fresh content and attractive visual images.
- Provide excellent customer service by giving your website users important air travel information that lets them plan proactively.
- Offer visually entertaining information that can be coupled with advertising to generate revenue.
- Multiple modules with different content - Air Traffic Map, Airport Delays, FIDS and Flight Tracker
- Real-time, reliable flight and weather information
- Simple, self-explanatory icons and labels
- Attractive map design with terrain characteristics
- Configurable visual presentation including the map region, city and/or airport labels, logos, and user interactivity
- Space for embedding ads along the content borders
- Flexible layout for showing as separate web page or incorporating in an existing page
- Easy integration for going live quickly
Choose a FlightView Web Content module to learn more:
Air Traffic Map
Value your travelers' and visitors' time by helping them better plan their trip to the airport with a web-based, eye-catching map containing the current arriving and departing planes around your airport.
Current weather conditions impact all of your viewers, from those who are walking a few blocks home at the end of the day to those who are flying hundreds of miles - all of these viewers find quick, easy-to-read weather conditions on your website valuable for their travel planning.
Some of your viewers have questions concerning specific airport delays, others are interested in the domino-effect of these delays on one another and others are simply curious - respond to all of these viewers by incorporating a visually attractive map with accurate, nation-wide red-yellow-green airport delays on your website.
Your viewers value easy-to-read, accurate online Flight Information Display Systems (FIDS) - offer them such a page on your website that is easy to implement and compatible with your brand.
Your viewers love tracking flights, whether it's the inbound plane for their flight or a plane that their loved-one is currently on - get rave reviews by incorporating a real-time eye-catching flight tracker on your website.