Section 1. Use of Material
- This Site including the flight tracking data ("FlightView Data") is for your personal and non-commercial use.
- All contents of this Site are: Copyright © FlightView Inc. and/or its suppliers. You may not reproduce, copy or redistribute the design, content or layout of the Site, FlightView Data or graphics, individual elements of the Web site design, FlightView logos or other logos appearing on this Site, photographs, and graphics, without the express written permission of FlightView. FlightView and the names of FlightView products and/or services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of FlightView. All other company, product or service names referenced in this Site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. You may download a copy of the materials on a single computer for personal, non-commercial use. This right is contingent upon your agreement not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the materials downloaded. The use of the materials downloaded on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose are expressly prohibited.
If you would like information about obtaining the Company's permission to use any of the Material on your Web site, e-mail us. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the material.
Section 2. Liability Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE INCLUDING FLIGHTVIEW DATA MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. FlightView AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME. ALL MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL FLIGHTVIEW DATA, MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, TOPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND OUT-OF-DATE INFORMATION AND THEREFORE THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ON IT, INCLUDING THE FLIGHTVIEW DATA, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. FlightView AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE SITE AND/OR FLIGHTVIEW DATA. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FlightView AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL FlightView AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE AND/OR FLIGHTVIEW DATA OR WITH THE DELAY OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE AND/OR FLIGHTVIEW DATA, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE AND/OR FLIGHTVIEW DATA OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE FLIGHTVIEW DATA, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FlightView OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Section 3. Links to Other Sites
This Site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than FlightView. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. FlightView does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. FlightView's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Section 4. Indemnity
Section 5. General
- FlightView reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this Site is offered. FlightView provides information on, accepts advertising from, and provides links to third-party vendors. Offers from these vendors that may be mentioned on the Site are often subject to change at any time, and may have many additional restrictions and limitations. Users of FlightView's content agree to confirm all aspects of third-party offers with the offering party, and to hold FlightView harmless for any circumstances that may arise from interactions with a third party.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A., without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, and the United States District Court of the District Court of Massachusetts, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this site and/or Flightview Data. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and FlightView as a result of this agreement or use of this Site or the FlightView Data.
- FlightView's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of FlightView's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Site or information provided to or gathered by FlightView with respect to such use.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and FlightView with respect to this Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and FlightView with respect to this Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Section 6. Patent Notice
Certain features of this web site are the subject of United States patent 7,120,537. Other patents are pending.